Pictures of the Great Map and its surroundings over time
-the campaign to restore the
Great Polish Map of
South Lawn putting green at Black Barony, Eddleston in spring 1940. A few months later, the first Polish forces arrived.
After the fall of
The same scene during the map’s recreation by Polish geographers in 1975-6.
Another 35 year gap: the scene in April 2010
A few of the 100 or so of these Penicuik Open House weekly displays arranged by Penicuik Community Development Trust and its supporters to date
Penicuik Trust’s fortnightly CINEMA programme
KOSMOID & MAKERS webpages